Custom nameplates for the aviation, aerospace and aircraft industries require materials with high tolerances to meet ever-changing atmospheric pressure, weather conditions, temperatures, sunlight, abrasion, chemicals and solvents and long-term outdoor exposure. Metalphoto photosensitive anodized aluminum is a preferred and trusted choice where permanent identification is critical.
Metalphoto Photosensitive Anodized Aluminum Benefits
- Ultraviolet-stable image is permanently sealed within the anodized aluminum
- Virtually impervious to chemicals, heat, abrasion, salt spray and sunlight
- Certified for 20-year-plus outdoor application
- Earned more top scores than any other Item Unique Identification (IUID) barcode label material tested by the U.S. Navy
- Meets a wide array of commercial, government and military specifications
- Notable certifications include: MIL-STD-130N, STANAG 2290, GGP-455B(3) Type I, MIL-DTL-15024F, MIL-P-19834B and A-A-50271
- Photographic image affords extreme detail and contrast at any size
- Anti-counterfeit security printing is available
Properties of Metalphoto
Metalphoto is used in many industries and applications. There are multiple characteristics and properties that are key in the aviation, aerospace and aircraft industries:
Metalphoto Applications in Aviation, Aerospace and Aircraft Industries
STRYKER manufactures custom Metalphoto photosensitive anodized aluminum nameplates for aviation, aerospace and aircraft components which include:
- Serial and model number labels
- IUID tags
- Barcoded plates
- Operational safety warning labels
- Operation and service diagrams
- Schematic diagrams
- Control panel overlays
- Customized dials
Looking for a custom Metalphoto photosensitive anodized aluminum product? We would be honored to help meet your needs while keeping quality top of mind. STRYKER holds decades of experience in manufacturing with extreme precision and specifications, which come hand-in-hand with the aviation, aerospace and aircraft industries. We are also the only Certified Metalphoto Converter in the state of Wisconsin.
STRYKER is a third-generation, woman-owned small business that specializes in industrial nameplates and durable customized workwear with in-house screen printing and embroidery services. Our ISO 9001:2015 certification proves we are serious about quality and consistently strive to provide products that meet customer and regulatory requirements along with unmatched customer service. Visit the STRYKER showroom, get a quote or call 920-731-9105 to get started on your project today.